Marrable Hill Chapel
About Marrable Hill
Come Join us!
9:30am Sunday School
4:00pm Growth Groups
5:30pm Youth in Gym (No youth meeting during June)
6:00pm AWANA (During the school year)
Marrable Hill Chapel's Doctrinal Statement
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-equal and eternal.
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true Man.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension in the heavens and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in that blessed hope, the personal and visual return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the eternal security and everlasting blessedness of the saved and the eternal conscious, punishment of the lost.
10. We believe that Christ instituted the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper to be observed until He comes.